- Casting Clamp force: 13, 400 lbs. and Torque rating: 316 Ft-Lb
- Made from heavy duty 65, 000 PSI Ductile Iron castings, 3x stronger than cast iron vises
- Jaw Width: 5" x Jaw Opening: 5" x Throat Depth: 4" x Pipe Capacity: 0. 125"D x 3. 5"D
- Large 2. 7" x 3. 5" anvil work surface
- 360-degree interlocking (geared) swivel base with (2) lock downs adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement
- Machined Q235 steel main screw 0. 75"D with rolled single acme threads at 4 threads per inch
- Replaceable Hardened Steel Serrated (Top) Jaws and Pipe Jaws
- 0. 51"D x 9. 5"Long handle with rubber bumpers
- Base mounting tabs: (4) x 9/16"D, mounting hardware not included.
- : Castings - 3 years
Warranty: Castings: 3 years
Details: The Yost 750-DI weighs up to 50% more than the competition. The ductile iron body is 3X stronger than cast iron Vises. Extreme Grip Machinist Jaws feature deeper serrations to grip parts better. Self-align Pipe Jaws conform to the part they are gripping, reducing marring and increasing clamping pressure. The 360 degree Gear Lock Swivel Base prevents the Vise from turning once it is locked down. The Quick Action Pull pin allows you to rotate the Vise quickly and easily. There are twelve different locking positions. This Vise also features a reinforced anvil and 4 mounting tabs to securely attach it to the work Bench.
Package Dimensions: 20.8 x 12.2 x 11.0 inches
Brand: Yost Tools