- Universal compatible fit most demolition hammers and some jack hammers for convenience with a hex 1-1/8" shank
- The long distance design of the handle allows cleaning at all angles for easier work
- Made with high-grade forged and heat treated steel for maximum durability
- Bull Point Chisel Ideal for starting holes in concrete slabs and general chipping
- Flat Chisel Ideal for removing tile, stone, and other masonry, bathroom or kitchen projects
Hex Flat & Point Chisel Bit Set are multipurpose chisel bits commonly used for breaking and through concrete, aggregate soils, hardened clay, and asphalt for construction and demolition application. This chisel bit works with a jack hammer with 1-1/8" hex shank. Heat-treated industrial-grade steel construction offers excellent strength and durability.
- For jack hammers, these extra-long sturdy hex hammer bits are designed for serious demolition
- Bull point tip chisel works great with breaking through concrete and other hard surfaces
- Flat tip chisel provides improved directional control for clean and smooth edge finishing
- Precision machined and heat-treated from industrial-grade steel alloy for long-lasting durability and strength
- Compatible for use with 1-1/8 in. hex shank demolition hammers and concrete breakers
- Product Type: Flat & Point Chisel Bit Set
- Material: Steel
- Shank Style: 1-1/8 in. Hex
- Drill Bit type: Masonry Drill Bit
- Bit Length: 16 in.
- Product Dimension: 16.5 in. x 3 in. x 1.5 in.
- 1 X Flat Tip Chisel Bit
- 1 X Bull Point Chisel Bit