- 2.5 amp motor rotates the blade up to 2500 feet per minute
- Create cuts up to 3-1/2 inches deep and 9 inches wide
- Uses 59-1/2 inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 3/8 inches in size
- Spacious 12-1/4 x 11-7/8 inch work table bevels up to 45 degrees
- Includes a 1/4-inch-wide blade, a 2-1/2 inch dust port, a rip fence, a miter gauge and a two-year warranty
Details: Remember when you had a saw that was both compact and powerful? The WEN 9-Inch Benchtop Band Saw attacks boards with cuts up to 3-1/2 inches deep and 9 inches wide. The 2.5-amp motor rotates the included 1/4-inch blade at up to 2500 feet per minute. The design of this saw uses 59-1/2 inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 3/8 inches in width for both intricate and powerful cuts. The spacious work table measures in at 12-1/4 x 11-7/8 inches in size and can be beveled up to 45 degrees. This package includes a miter gauge, an onboard 2-1/2 inch dust port, a fence for creating straight cuts, and an adjustable blade guard. Ball-bearings give the blade smooth operation and a long lasting life for years of dependable service. And because it’s a WEN product, your WEN 9-Inch Benchtop Band Saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly and helpful customer phone line all to make sure you remember WEN.
Package Dimensions: 30.2 x 17.7 x 11.7 inches