- Features 2 HP max.flow rate at 5 feet / 30 PSI is 4200 Gallons Per Hour and at 10feet / 30PSI flow rate is 3950 GPH and motor is factory set to 240 Volts
- 2-Inch npt suction with 1-1/2-inch npt discharge
- Designed to operate underground sprinkling systems, draw water from wells, lakes or ponds for watering, pool filling or any applications where high water volume is needed
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts.
- Up to 4310-gallon per hour at 30 psi
Details: The Wayne WLS200 230-volt cast iron sprinkling pump pumps up to 2320-gallon per hour at 30 psi. It's features include a durable cast iron volute and corrosion-resistant, reinforced thermoplastic infuser and impeller. The pump is designed to operate underground sprinkling systems, draw water from well, lake or ponds for watering, pool filling or any other applications where high water column is needed.