- Max. Flow rate is 150 gallons per hour at 0 ft. Of discharge lift
- Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel shaft
- Transfers condensation from air conditioners and hvac systems to a nearby drain
- 3/8 in. Discharge with built-in check valve with a 2-quart reinforced thermoplastic reservoir
- Water moving tasks around the home or farm
- 2 quart reservoir capacity; high-water protection switch to shut off HVAC system
- Corrosion resistant, thermoplastic construction
- Max. flow is 85 gallons per hour; 54 GPH lifting 10 ft.
- 3/8 in. hose discharge connection with built-in check-valve
Warranty: 1 Year
Details: Wayne WCP85 is a condensate water transfer pump for hvac systems. It is designed for easy installation in new or existing systems.