- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts.
- 1/2 hp; max. Flow rate is 420 gallons per hour; (50 psi)
- 3/4 in. Npt discharge with 1-1/4 in. Suction
- Dual voltage (120V/240V) high efficiency square flange motor (factory set for 240V)
- Pressure switch is pre-set at 30-50 psi for automatic operation
- Durable cast iron volute with dedicated priming port for volute filling
Warranty: 3 Years
Details: 1/2 hp, shallow well pump, pumps up to 384 gallons per hour at 5' depth, 50 psi, for wells 0' - 25' in depth, dual voltage, 120/240, high efficiency square flange motor, factory wired for 120V, 3/4 inch NPT discharge with 1-1/4 inch suction, pressure switch is pre-set at 30-50 psi for automatic operation, dedicated priming port for volute filling, durable cast iron volute. The product is manufactured in china. Easy installation and easy handling.The Wayne 1/2 HP 384 GPH shallow well jet pump is designed for wells up to 25 feet deep, with jet pumps housed in rugged cast iron housing. The pump self-primes after its housing is filled with water, and it pumps out 385 gallons per hour at a five-foot lift, or 384 gallons per hour at a 25-foot lift. You can run the pump at 115 or 230 volts with the quick change voltage selection switch, and the pressure switch is set to 30 psi on and 50 psi off for high-pressure delivery. The square flange motor has thermal protection to prevent overheating, and Wayne backs its pump with a three-year limited warranty.