- 1/2 hp; max. Flow rate is 5700 gallons per hour; 3240 gph at 10 ft. Of discharge lift
- Designed for 18-inch diameter or larger sewage basins. The basin diameter should be a minimum of 18 inches and the depth a minimum of 24 inches.
- 2 in. Npt discharge capable of handling up to 2 in. Solids
- Ideal for basement or below grade installations; Durable, cast iron submersible sewage pump.
- Will replace most sewage pumps without any plumbing changes
- 1/2-Horsepower pumps up to4680-Gallon per hour at 5-Feet of lift
- 1 Year warranty for replacement parts
Warranty: 1 year Manufacturer
Details: The Wayne RPP50 1/2-horsepower cast iron sewage pump with tether switch pumps up to 4680-gallon per hour with 5-feet of lift. This pump is manufactured with a durable cast iron motor and pump housing with a replaceable piggyback tether switch for automatic operation. The RPP50 is capable of passing 2-inch solids. This pump is ideal for basement or below grade installations.