- 1 HP; max. flow rate is 850 Gallons Per Hour; 775 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- Portable stainless steel with safe and convenient on/off switch and easy carry handle for portability
- Fan cooled continuous-duty 120 volt motor draws water up to 20 ft.
- 1 in. Npt suction and discharge threads, 3/4 in. Garden hose adapter included
- 150 ft. of total dynamic head, maintains pressure up to 60 PSI
Warranty: 1 Year
Details: Wayne PLS100 1 hp portable stainless steel water sprinkling pump. 1 hp; max. Flow rate is 720 gallons per hour; 520 gph at 10 ft. Of discharge lift. Portable stainless steel with safe and convenient on/off switch and easy carry handle for portability. Fan cooled continuous-duty 115 volt motor draws water up to 20 ft. 1 in. Npt suction and discharge threads, 3/4 in. Garden hose adapter included. 180 ft. Of total dynamic head, maintains pressure up to 80 psi. Durable corrosion resistant construction. Lift water as high as 25 ft. And discharge pressures from 35 to 50 psi.The Wayne 1 HP 720 GPH portable lawn sprinkling pump is designed to draw water from ponds and rivers to sprinkle lawns or gardens, clear standing water, and empty or fill tanks. It's made from durable stainless steel that holds up to wear and has threads that won't strip. The pump generates suction lift of up to 20 feet, with a maximum discharge head of 180 feet and 720 gallon per hour maximum flow rating. The automatic thermal protection prevents overheating if small extension cords are used to power the pump, and a garden hose adapter makes start-up simple. You should use this pump with the highest amp-rated cord possible for optimum performance. Wayne backs its pump with a one-year limited warranty.