- I switch technology turns pump on and off by sensing the presence of water; removes water down to 3/8 in. Of surface
- 1/4 hp; max. Flow rate is 3000 gallons per hour; 1850 gph at 10 ft. Of discharge lift
- Can be left unattended to remove water
- Submersible reinforced sealed thermoplastic construction.Voltage:120V
- The water level must be at least 1-3/4 inches for the pump to cycle, prime, and operate. Water levels less than 1-3/4 inches will not allow the impeller to contact water therefore no water will be pumped. Garden hose adapter
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Details: Plug in and leave the pump unattended for worry-free water removal. Ideal for crawl spaces, flat roofs, window wells and other problem areas around the home where water accumulates.
Primary causes for malfunction impacting the automatic switching function:
o A clogged vent hole (small debris, seeds, pine needles)
o A contaminated switch housing (algae, slime or other materials accumulated on the switch underside).