- Designed for numerous residential uses including flooded basements, window wells, spas, cisterns, sumps, and flooding in low lying areas
- Continuous duty, efficient 115V PSC (permanent split capacitor) motor for lower Carbon footprint; higher efficiency using less energy to operate
- Made of corrosion resistant thermoplastic for long life
- Download the user manual under the technical specification section of this page for safety, installation, troubleshooting, and information
- Click on the WaterAce products link at the top of this page to see more pump options from WaterAce products
Details: 1/2 hp manual submersible utility pump with 10' power cord and water cooled motor; requires monitoring to turn pump on/off; will drain from flat surfaces to 3/8 inch and handles solids up to 1/8 inch diameter; up to 3180 gph. Download the user manual under the technical specification section of this page for safety, installation, troubleshooting, and information. Utility pumps are used to transfer water from one source to another or to drain water from surfaces. These pumps are typically used for draining water from sinks or tubs with clogged drains, emptying Pools or spas, draining excess water on flooded basement floors, etc. Utility pumps are either portable or submersible. Portable means they are designed to operate outside the water with a hose placed in the water. Submersible means they are designed to be submersed in water. Submersible pumps can be provided with no on/off switch, which means they are manually operated or have a 'smart' switch that will detect the absence of water and will therefore shut off the pump automatically. Since most utility pumps are made of plastic and rubber components, running them dry (running them without water circulating in them), will result in the pump overheating and melting the plastic and rubber components. As a result it is required that you physically monitor pumps provided without switches so you can unplug them when the task is complete. WaterAce products exceed the competition in flow and head performance. Test laboratory and ISO 9000 facility account for quality built pumps that are all CSA approved. The WaterAce commitment is to produce pumps for the long term at the best value. Click on the WaterAce products link at the top of this page to see more pump options from WaterAce products.