- Ideal for transferring water from one source to another
- Great for numerous de-watering jobs around the home such as stopped up sinks, aquariums, water beds, tanks, etc.
- Draining oil from engine sumps
- Download the user manual under the technical specification section of this page for safety, installation, troubleshooting, and warranty information
- Click on the Water Ace products link at the top of this page to see more pump options from Water Ace products
Details: The Water Ace WA62UP Drill Pump Kit is ideal for transferring water from one source to another. Utility pumps are used to transfer water from one source to another or to drain water from surfaces. These pumps are typically used for draining water from sinks or tubs with clogged drains, emptying Pools or spas, draining excess water on flooded basement floors, etc. Utility pumps are either portable or submersible. Portable means they are designed to operate outside the water with a hose placed in the water. Submersible means they are designed to be submersed in water. Submersible pumps can be provided with no on/off switch, which means they are manually operated or have a 'smart' switch that will detect the absence of water and will therefore shut off the pump automatically. Since most utility pumps are made of plastic and rubber components, running them dry (running them without water circulating in them), will result in the pump overheating and melting the plastic and rubber components. As a result it is required that you physically monitor pumps provided without switches so you can unplug them when the task is complete. Water Ace products exceed the competition in flow and head performance. Test laboratory and ISO 9000 facility account for quality built pumps that are all CSA approved. The Water Ace commitment is to produce pumps for the long term at the best value. Click on the Water Ace products link at the top of this page to see more pump options from Water Ace products.