- .25" (1/4") x 2" x 10" Copper Ground Bar with Sixteen 1/4" Holes
- 2 UL Recognized Polyester Standoff Insulators Rated up to 2,500 Volts
- 2 Stainless Steel Mounting Brackets, 4 Bolts and 4 Washers
- Meets BICSI and J-STD-607-A Requirements for Network Systems Grounding Applications
- UL Certified for Grounding and Bonding in USA and Canada
Details: Wall Mounted .25" x 2" x 10" Copper Ground Bar Kit enables multiple ground points to be connected quickly and easily. With 16 pre-drilled holes this ground bar Kit meets or exceeds NEC grounding requirements. Use 1/4" bolts with the lug holes. Each computer-machined ground bar is finished by hand and individually inspected before the "stamp" of approval is given. It not only ensures that UL and other certifications are met, it offers peace of mind to engineers and electricians that they have installed the safest grounding possible. Meets BICSI and J-STD-607-A Requirements for Network Systems Grounding Applications. UL certified for grounding and bonding in USA (KDER.E326023) and Canada (KDER7.E326023). Meets requirements to be used as a TGB. Copper Sheet/Plate C110 H02 (Hard) Temper.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 4.6 x 3.1 inches
Brand: Storm Power