- These high performance single-phase submersible pumps.
- Silicon carbide-faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity.
- Lightweight, compact design with heavy-duty strain relief power cord.
- PST models feature shaft-mounted agitators which suspend solids when pumping sand and debris.
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs
Warranty: Manufacture Warranty 2 Years
Details: PST2 400 Submersible Pump - 110V/60HZ 1/2HP, 20' Cord 5.4A. No matter how large or small the job, Wacker Neuson's single-phase submersible pumps offer the versatility and durability contractors need for light dewatering on the job site. This comprehensive family of pumps offers big pump features for a small pump investment. L x W x H: 10.04 x 7.28 x 12.91in, Diameter Discharge: 2in, Operating weight: 25lb, Cable length: 20ft, Cable Size: 16 AWG, Total head: 39ft, Discharge capacity: 53 US gpm, Solids diameter: 0.276 in, Engine / Motor type: 60 Hz 1~, Operating voltage V: 110, at rpm 3,321.