- High frequency linear vibration, sturdy structure, built to last, two year warranty with confidence; Wide frequency range and two amplitude settings accommodating various applications. Most other vibration plates in the market are pivotal oscillation (swing) type, which usually run on vibration frequency below 15Hz, no amplitude change setting.
- VT003F's vibration frequency range fits in soft tissues' natural frequency range (10-50Hz). Resonance occurs when the machine's frequency matches tissue's natural frequency. At resonance, VT003F efficiently and effectively drives energy deep into the soft tissue, maximizing the benefits on circulation improvement and muscle activation. People respond differently to different frequencies. Find your right frequency to make the best out of VT003F.
- Positive experiences reported by users include blood circulation improvement, lymph drainage, muscle pain relief, muscle and tendon enhancement, balance improvement, bone density improvement and etc. Using VT003F on daily basis will stabilize incremental health condition improvement. The 2019 model comes with a significant improvement on mechanical noise reduction.
- CAUTION! About 2% of users reported experiencing dizziness or nausea on high frequency vibration. We recommend new users to start with low intensity settings. Gradually increase the intensity when your body is adjusted to the vibration and starts to enjoy the benefits. Knee bent pose allows you to control/reduce the amount of vibration transmitted to your upper body. This will ease the discomfort. Please consult medical experts to find out if high frequency is a good fit for you.
- No assembly, no maintenance needed. Remote control has the full function as the control panel. Always use VT003F on carpeted floor. Hold on to a stable chair for better balance if needed. The thick pair of inelastic hand straps is designed for balance or arm vibration. For more detail about VT003F, its applications, limitations, risks, terms and disclaimer, please visit www.VibrationTherapeutic.com and download the user manual.
Legal Disclaimer: The health benefits suggested or implied in this user manual and our other product literature including our website are not certified or endorsed by any regulatory authority or medical institute.
The use of VT003F vibration machine is entirely on user's discretion. Please read all instructions before using this machine. We assume no responsibility for personal injury or property damage sustained by or through using this product.
This machine is not for children or pregnant women to use.
If you have heart disease, joint cartilage damage, or motion sickness, please seek expert advice whether high frequency vibration therapy is a good fit to you.
For users that lack of physical strength, please hold on to a stable chair for better balance while using the machine.
Do some warm-up exercise before using the machine. Don't use the machine immediately after meal.
Some users experience dizziness or nausea using this machine. The reason is that linear vibration plate transmits high frequency vibration to the upper body. Vibration on head and stomach can make people feel dizzy and nauseous.
New users please start with low frequency and low amplitude settings. You can gradually increase the frequency and switch to high amplitude after you get used to the vibration and start to enjoy the benefits. Keeping your knees bent can reduce and adjust the amount of vibration transmitted to the upper body.
Excessive exposure to intensive vibration can pose a health hazard.
Please contact your physician if you experience sustained discomfort after using this machine.
Details: VT003F STRUCTURE & MATERIALS
The skeleton of VT003F consists of two steel frames connected by four springs. A footplate and a base plate, made of new ABS material, are firmly screwed on the two steel frames. A DC motor and eccentric wheels assembly is mounted beneath the upper frame. A control box is installed on the base plate.
VT003F VIBRATION MECHANISM
The DC motor rotates three pairs of eccentric wheels attached to the motor shaft. The rotation displaces the footplate to move on a circular pattern. The movement is regulated by the supporting springs to create desired linear vibration pattern, most on the vertical direction, less on the horizontal direction.
A microcontroller system in the control box commands motor rotation speed and direction, to adjust the vibration frequency and switch the amplitude setting.
MANUAL CONTROL & PROGRAMMED PLAYS
- Manual Control Mode
Vibration frequency, amplitude and session time can be adjusted using the control panel or the remote control.
- Programmed Plays
Programmed Plays are 10-minute running sessions of gradual increase and decrease of frequency, combined with amplitude switching.
Three Programmed Plays are designed to provide certain dynamic movement patterns for some presumed fitness and therapeutic applications.
P1 - Lo Amplitude: detox and relax
P2 - Hi Amplitude: cardio exercise
P3 - Mix mode: muscle toning and enhancement
Vibration Frequency: 15Hz - 40Hz
Max Amplitude: 3 mm on Hi / 1.5mm on Lo
Max G-force: 5.82
Electric Motor: 80W DC Motor, 900-2400 RPM
Power Supply: 110V 60Hz
Recommended Max Body Weight: 264 LB
Visit www.VibrationTherapeutic.com and download VT003F user manual for detail info about the machine, benefits, applications, limitations, risks, terms and disclaimer.
Package Dimensions: 24.1 x 21.8 x 9.1 inches
Brand: VT VIBRATION THERAPEUTIC