- The Performer wood stove efficiently heats up to 2,200 square feet
- Cast iron feed door with large 17" x 9" ceramic glass window
- Burns up to 12 hours on one fueling
- Made with heavy gauge 3/16-Inch reinforced plate steel with firebrick lining
- Sturdy pedestal base with large ash drawer for easy ash removal
- 100 CFM
Warranty: 1 year.
Details: Vogelzang's Performer is an air tight, plate steel wood stove with a pedestal base and heavy cast iron door, featuring air washed ceramic glass that allows a magnificent view of the burning fire. The Performer is a beautiful stove that will enhance any hearth setting. Here's how it works: The primary air inlet at the front of the stove ignites the wood upon start up. Once burning, the secondary air inlet at the rear of the firebox feeds air to the top of the stove through three (3) ignition tubes directly above the wood. The result is that you have ignition, or fire, at the bottom and at the top of the woodstove which, in effect, consumes the wood. This is a very efficient method of getting the most energy possible out of the wood that you are burning. The Performer meets EPA requirements for Certified wood burning appliances as well as meeting State of Washington regulations for low emissions at 3.89 grams/hour. Features an adjustable high speed (100 CFM) blower, a sturdy pedestal base with large ash drawer for easy ash removal, a BTU rating of 119,000 and is over 75-Percent efficient.
Package Dimensions: 30.0 x 28.0 x 25.0 inches