- LESS IS A WHOLE LOT MORE: Raw Dog Food Made from free-ranging, Wisconsin grass-fed USDA beef, meaty bones and whole organ meats. You will never find any grains, fillers, preservatives, or coloring in any of our products. Made in the USA.
- INGREDIENTS: Beef, beef tripe, beef lung, ground beef bone, beef liver, beef heart, beef kidney, beef blood, beef fat, herring oil (natural source of vitamin D), mixed tocopherols (natural antioxidant), d-alpha tocopherol (natural vitamin E).
- DAILY FEEDING GUIDELINES: To unleash the nutritious goodness of each serving, just add water, With no fillers in the food, you don't have to worry about TruDog losing its crunchy munchy goodness. Approximately 6 cups per bag. Feeding guidelines according to weight.
- BENEFITS: No more foul smelling doggie breath, easy to digest, all-natural, hypoallergenic, appropriate for dogs of all ages and breeds, dog approved and dog preferred taste, no fear of food contamination or harmful effects of filler-laden kibble, happy healthy pets
- GUARANTEED: Safety and satisfaction guaranteed, proudly made in the U.S.A.
Legal Disclaimer: <>Consult your veterinarian before changing your dog's diet. Monitor weight, coat condition, mood, and overall health during any dietary changes. Many traditional kibble brands have been deemed unsafe for canine consumption resulting in sickness, permanent damage, or even death. Ensure the safety of your dog by feeding all-natural, organic, raw beef food- the diet nature intended for your dog.<> <>SAFE HANDLING: Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot soapy water after each feeding. Store freeze-dried products in a cool dry place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening<>
Details: Trudog Feed Me Beef Nibblet Entrée Dog Food 14 ounces-Feed Me, daily super food is the ideal solution for those pet parents who want to be sure they're giving their best friend exactly what they need. You will never find any grains, fillers, preservatives, or coloring in any of TruDog's products. TruDog's super food ingredients include: Beef, beef tripe, beef lung, ground beef bone, beef liver, beef heart, beef kidney, beef blood, beef fat, herring oil (natural source of vitamin D), mixed tocopherols (natural antioxidant), d-alpha tocopherol (natural vitamin E). How do I prepare TruDog? TruDog's the easiest to use raw dog food in the world. Period. TruDog is freeze-dried, and needs no refrigeration. Simply store it in a cool, dry place. Before feeding, just add water. Precise feeding instructions are included with every pack. It's super simple. What is freeze-drying? Freeze drying is a delicate and expensive process that preserves the structure and nutritional integrity of fresh whole food. Only water is removed, preserving the characteristics and natural nutrition of fresh real food. Dehydrated foods i.e. chicken jerky, involves extreme heat at high temperatures which destroy the fragile nutrients and results in a finished product that looks like leather. You may be asking yourself, why no veggies or fruits? Trudog's Feed Me was formulated to fit into most any raw diet out there, BARF, Alpha Prey, and many more. While TruDog feels it's a better way to feed your dog they understand that over the last hundred years or so, dogs have adapted to process veggies and fruits (Although not that well). You see, your dog shares the same digestive system a wolf in the wild has which is why raw meat and vital organs provide your best friend with everything they really need. That said, you can add fresh wholesome fruits and veggies to TruDog's food without a problem. Not only will it help to extend the amount of time a bag will last you're also en
Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 8.0 x 1.2 inches