- Sparking the industrial inspired illumination trend, the Menlo park collection features brass accents and double-walled pressed insulator glass, reminiscent of the Industrial Revolution of the early 1900s.
- From the best-selling Menlo Park collection by Troy Lighting, this design-driven industrial wall sconce is expertly constructed from Hand-Worked Iron, Stainless Steel, and Solid Brass in an Old Silver finish and Clear Historic Pressed Glass.
- For over 50 years, Troy Lighting has redefined handcrafted workmanship with the creation of strikingly eclectic, sophisticated lighting fixtures distinguished by their unique human sensibility, timeless design, and functionality.
- This wall-mounted light fixture provides accent or task lighting to any dry room in the home- hallways, kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, dining rooms, foyers, offices and entryways.
- Energy-efficient, UL certified incandescent light source requires 1 x 60-watt E12 Candelabra base bulb (early electric vintage style bulbs included). 25% less energy is consumed than traditional incandescent bulbs. Backplate measures as 4.75"W x 5.85"H.
Warranty: 1 year.
Details: Being a leader in an industry requires many attributes. Our passion for quality, design, value and service lead the way. Our team of lighting professionals strive to produce interior and exterior lighting products that are unique in the marketplace. We take great pride in our engineering and inspection standards that ensure a quality product. Troy Lighting is committed to providing quality high styled products, at reasonable prices, backed with the highest standard of service.
Package Dimensions: 13.3 x 10.7 x 9.2 inches