- 3/4 HP Sump pump moves up to 4800-gallons per hour; pumps water up to 25-vertical feet
- Rugged stainless steel and cast iron construction; Continuous duty, thermally protected split capacitor motor
- 2-inch discharge for high capacity pumping; Handles up to 1/2 inch solids; cULus Listed, CSA Certified
- Includes: Vertical float switch, 1-1/2 inch NPT discharge adapter, 10-foot power cord with piggy back plug
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100% factory tested
Warranty: 3-Year Warranty
Details: Superior Pump 92751 3/4 HP Stainless Steel and Cast Iron Sump Pump with Vertical Switch. Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly built to last and are 100% factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double O-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 92751, 3/4 HP submersible sump pump with vertical float switch, will move water up to 4800 gallons per hour. This pump is UL Listed and CSA certified and backed by a 3 year warranty. Superior Pump is a family owned and operated Pump Company specializing in residential/light commercial duty pumps. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Superior Pump was founded in 1999 after spending years in the pump industry dating back to the 70's, and with a plumbing background starting in St. Paul Minnesota dating all the way back to 1885. Superior Pump adheres to our strong core family values, selling the absolute highest quality product possible at a fair cost. We concentrate on the little details when building a pump, putting all of them together to make one of the most durable pumps on the market.
Brand: Superior Pump