- 1/3 HP Sump pump moves up to 2,400 gallons per hour; pump will lift water up to 25' of vertical height
- Tough thermoplastic construction; 10-foot cord length
- Tethered float switch to automatically turn the pump on/off
- 1-1/4 inch or 1-1/2 inch NPT discharge for high capacity pumping
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100% factory tested
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
Details: Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 92330, 1/3 HP thermoplastic submersible sump pump with vertical float switch, will move water up to 2400 gallons per hour. Equipped with suction screen to filter out large debris and handles up to 1/8-inch solids with ease. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 1 year warranty.
Brand: Superior Pump