- 1/3 HP Pump moves up to 3,600 gallons per hour; pump will lift water up to 25' of vertical height
- Rugged cast iron construction; 10-foot cord length
- Tethered float switch to automatically turn the pump on/off
- 1-1/2 inch NPT discharge for high capacity pumping
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100% factory tested
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
Details: Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 92305, 1/3 HP cast iron submersible sump pump with vertical float switch, will move water up to 3600 gallons per hour. Includes high performance vortex effluent impeller and handles up to 5/8-inch solids with ease. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 1 year warranty.
Brand: Superior Pump