- Monitors liquid levels in sump and sewage basins, holding tanks and other water applications
- Non-corrosive NEMA enclosure, rated for indoor use
- 9 Volt battery backup, battery not included
- 87 Decibel alarm horn with low battery chirp
- Comes complete with alarm, 15 foot float switch and mounting clip
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
Details: The Superior Pump 92060 Pump Alarm System provides early warning of pump failure. Simple to install, the Pump Alarm System with tethered float switch, will sound when water levels reach a level pre-set by you. The unit operates on 115-Volt and includes a 9-Volt battery backup and an automatic alarm reset. Alarm tethered float switch features a 15 foot power cord and hardware to attach the switch to your pumps discharge pipe. Alarm offers an 87 dB horn and low battery "CHIRP". Pump Alarm System will work in both sump and sewage applications. Kit includes: alarm, alarm float, float mounting hardware and installation instructions.
Brand: Superior Pump