- 1/3 HP Utility pump moves up to 2880-gallons per hour; pumps water up to 25-vertical feet; Handles up to 3/16 inch solids
- 1-1/2 inch FPT discharge includes: 1-1/2 inch MPT, 1-1/4 inch hose barb, 1 inch NPT, and 3/4 inch garden hose adapters
- Tough thermoplastic construction; Removable intake screen filters out large solids; Convenient carrying handle; 25-foot power cord; cULus Listed
- Multi-purpose pump is ideal for ponds, fountains, waterfalls, basements and general water transfer; Oil free motor design will not harm aquatic life
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100% factory tested
Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
Details: Superior Pump 91359 1/3 HP Utility Pump - Oil Free Design. Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly built to last and are 100% factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double O-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 91359, 1/3 HP oil free submersible utility pump, will move water up to 2880 gallons per hour. This multipurpose pump is ideal for ponds, waterfalls, basements, and general water transfer. This pump is UL/cu listed and CSA certified and backed by a 1 year . Superior Pump is a family owned and operated Pump Company specializing in residential/light commercial duty pumps. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Superior Pump was founded in 1999 after spending years in the pump industry dating back to the 70's, and with a plumbing background starting in St. Paul Minnesota dating all the way back to 1885. Superior Pump adheres to our strong core family values, selling the absolute highest quality product possible at a fair cost. We concentrate on the little details when building a pump, putting all of them together to make one of the most durable pumps on the market.
Brand: Superior Pump