- MAXIMIZE AIRFLOW - Enhance the performance of your existing furnace or air conditioner by boosting airflow up to 85%. Enhance your airflow--and comfort!
- SAVE MONEY - Maximize the heating or air conditioning from your forced-air system with a minimum increase in energy use. Unit continues to run after your forced-air shuts off, pulling every bit of heat or cold air into your home.
- QUIET OPERATION - Quiet, 3-speed dual fans increase airflow without excess noise.
- EASY INSTALLATION - This unit drops directly into a standard 4" x 10" register without any modification. Optional adaptor available to purchase for wall installation. Not recommended for ceiling vents.
- SET AND FORGET - Unit automatically switches on when airflow is sensed. All you have to do is set the fan speed and desired temperature.
Details: If you have rooms that don't get enough heated air from your furnace in the winter, or enough cool air from your air conditioner in the summer, the Suncourt Flush Fit Register Booster is an easy-to-install, cost-effective way to boost airflow and make those rooms more comfortable. It allows you to balance the temperature by automatically increasing circulation to rooms that are too hot or too cold. It uses less energy than other circulation solutions. It is thermostatically controlled to operate automatically with heated air from a forced-air furnace, or cold air from an air conditioner. The low profile unit sits in a standard 4" x 10" register boot for a clean, contemporary appearance. The unit is available in two colors: white or brown. It plugs into any standard outlet, and an additional adaptor unit is available for wall register openings up to 6" x 12". Model: HC500-B CFM: Max CFM 132 Electrical Rating: 5 W Safety Rating: ETL Listed
Package Dimensions: 16.1 x 14.0 x 4.5 inches