- Perfect For Picky Eaters! Add A Scoop Of Meal Mixers Dog Food Topper To Dry Food Or Kibble For A Raw Boost Of Nutrition & Taste. Your Dog Will Love Chewy'S Chicken Meal Mixers' 95% Cage-Free Chicken, Organs And Bone Plus Organic Fruits & Veggies
- Made In The Usa - Each Small Batch Of Meal Mixers Freeze-Dried Dog Food Toppers Is Crafted In Stella & Chewy'S Own Usa Kitchen. All Ingredients Are Responsibly Sourced, And Never From China
- Grain-Free, All-Natural, Minimally-Processed. Meal Mixers Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Contains No Added Hormones, Antibiotics, Grains Or Fillers. And Are 100% Complete And Balanced For All Life Stages
- Raw Nutrition And Convenience - It'S Easier Than Ever To Give Your Pet Real Raw Nutrition With The Convenience Of Freeze-Dried. No Rehydration Or Preparation Necessary. Simply Scoop, Mix And Serve
- Supports Better Health For Your Pet With Improved Appetite And Digestion, Relief From Allergies, Shiny Skin And Coat, Healthy Teeth And Gums, Increased Energy & Stamina, And Healthy Immune System
Every pet parent wants wholesome, natural nutrition for their pet. Stella & Chewy's raw diets focus on pure ingredients and raw protein so you can feed them as nature intended.
At Stella & Chewy's we believe that pure raw nutrition fed in its natural state is the best way to help your pet thrive. Our limited ingredient recipes are simple and pure. Each batch starts with 90% or more meat, organs and bone and is often a single source of animal protein, the perfect solution for pets with food sensitivities.
Each protein is grass-fed, cage-free or wild caught to guarantee your pet is eating as nature intended. All of the produce in our recipes are 100% organic certified, grown by farmers we trust. Our all-natural recipes are crafted with care in our own USA kitchen to provide the highest levels of protein rich meat and quality grain-free nutrition for your pet, as if they were in the wild.
In the Stella & Chewy's kitchen, we take time to craft each recipe in small batches from the world's finest ingredients. All of our ingredients are sustainably sourced, and never from China. .
Chicken with ground bone, chicken liver, chicken gizzard, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, fenugreek seed, potassium chloride, dried kelp, sodium phosphate, tocopherols (preservative), choline chloride, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, taurine, calcium carbonate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid.
Crude protein min. 48%, crude fat min. 28%, crude fiber max. 5%, moisture max. 5%
4,440 kcal/kg, 50 kcal/1/4 cup
When Used as a Mixer/Topper
Simply fill a 1/4 c. measuring cup, mix with other food you may be feeding, and serve. Meal Mixers can be fed to your pet dry or rehydrated by adding 2 tablespoons of cool or warm water per 1/4 cup of food.
Your pet will love the added taste and can be confident about the added nutrition Meal Mixers delivers. We recommend the following portions based on the size of your dog:
Number of 1/4 Cup Scoops per Day (when mixed with other food*)
Small Dogs (up to 20 lbs.) - 1 Scoop per Day
Medium Dogs ( 21-40 lbs.) - 2 Scoops per Day
Large Dogs (Over 40 lbs.) - 3+ Scoops per Day
*Reduce other food portions accordingly to avoid overfeeding
When Used As a Complete & Balanced Meal
Meal Mixers meet the nutritional requirements to be fed as a complete and balanced meal for all adult dogs. To use as a meal, serve as is, or rehydrate by adding cool or warm water. If your dog does not regularly drink water at mealtime, we recommend rehydrating by adding 1/2 cup of water per 1 cup of food. If your dog prefers dry food, always have ample fresh water available at mealtime.
Number of Cups Per Day
Up to 5 lbs. 1/2 cup
6 - 10 lbs. 1 cup
11 - 15 lbs. 1-1/4 cup
16 - 20 lbs. 1-1/2 cups
21 - 40 lbs. 2-1/2 cups
41 - 60 lbs. 3-1/2 cups
61 - 80 lbs. 4-1/4 cups
81 - 100 lbs. 5 cups
Package Dimensions: 9.0 x 9.0 x 2.5 inches
Brand: Stella & Chewy's