- Superior draw-down capability to 4-1/2" (114mm) vs. 13-1/2" (343mm) on a standard NEMA 4
- 25% Reduced AMP-draw 9.5 amps vs. 12.7 amps on a standard NEMA 4"
- Cooler and quieter operation - eliminates expensive "flowinducer sleeves"
- Enclosed and self-lubricated Nylatron® shaft-bearing resists wear from abrasives
- Heavy 7/16" (12mm) positive drive 300 Series stainless steel hexagonal shaft
Details: The ST.E.P Plus D-Series 4" submersible pump series dominates with superior "DRAW-DOWN" capability. Great for effluent, cistern, aeration, and irrigation applications. Stainless steel body construction (300 grade). The motor is 1/2 HP, 115V, single phase, dry-wound, double ball-bearing, double-seal, with thermal overload protection. 4-1/2" pumping drawdown. 60Hz, 2-wire. Float switch not included with ST.E.P models. Exclusive self lubricating Nylatron bearing resists wear surface from sand and abrasives. Precision molded Acetal impeller for perfect balance; ultra smooth for the highest performance and efficiency. Allows for 0.08" solids. Comes with 10' power cord.