- Engineered for a quick Plug-on Neutral breaker connection on every circuit, fewer connections, faster installation, no pigtails frees up gutter space
- Includes an indoor cover, PK15GTA ground bar and is convertible to a main breaker load center with a QOM1 main breaker (sold separately)
- Accommodates plug-on secondary surge arrestor (sold separately)
- Overhead/underground feed simply by rotating the device before installing
- Single phase; Rated 120/240 VAC and 65,000 AIR short circuit current rating
Warranty: Square D warrants its branch circuit breakers to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal care and proper usage in a residential installation, for the lifetime of the QO load center in which it is installed.
Details: Square D Load Center, Series: QO124, PoN Convertible Mains, 120/240 VAC, 125 A, 1, 3-Wire Wiring Configuration, 22000 AIR Interrupt, Circuit Breaker Type: QO, 24 Spaces, 24 Circuits, 6 - 2/0 AWG Aluminum/Copper Cable, Top or Bottom Feed, Tin Plated Copper Buss Bar, Plug-In Mount, NEMA 1, 22 in Overall Height, 14-3/4 in Overall Width, 4-1/4 in Overall Depth, Steel, Gray, UL Listed, Lug Electrical Connection, 65 kA Short-Circuit Current, For Indoor Use. Load center Indoor 125A 24 Spce.
Package Dimensions: 23.3 x 16.1 x 5.4 inches
Brand: Square D by Schneider Electric