- Women's 26-inch 1-speed cruiser bicycle that's ideal for casual riding around the neighborhood or on the boardwalk
- Classic, curvy 17-inch beach frame design with comfortable upright sitting position; front and rear fenders for added style and protection
- Balloon tires and extra-wide comfort saddle with dual-springs absorbs bumps; pedal-backward coaster brakes for easy stopping
- Specially crafted crank mechanics for rolling smoothly across all paths - paved, hard-packed dirt, or boardwalk
- Fits riders from 5 feet, 4 inches to 6 feet, 4 inches tall; available in variety of seat colors with matching grips; ships 85 percent assembled
One of the sixthreezero originals, the Women's Cruiser keeps things classy and a little retro with 1-, 3-, or 7-speed gear options, a 17-inch women's cruiser frame, matching fenders, and 26-inch wheels. Accented beautifully by the rims within the white wall tires, the bike also comes with a really comfortable and clean-looking saddle and grips.
Breeze through the city, by the beach, through your town, or up and down hills with three gear options to help you along the way. The 1-speed version is ideal for casual, recreational riding on flatter terrain. The 3-speed version features a Shimano Internal hub with Nexus shifter, giving you more gears for climbing hills and longer rides. The 7-speed version provides maximum versatility with its top-of-the-line seven-speed Shimano gear-shifting system, enabling you to go farther distances and enjoy more high intensity riding.
The reliable and efficient sixthreezero Women's Cruiser's optimal crankset configuration makes pedaling around most places a breeze. The matching front and rear fenders always add a nice touch too, not to mention protecting you from any puddles you may come across. Available in a variety of color choices, the is sized for riders measuring 5-foot, 4-inches to 6-foot, 4-inches.
Ride along with sixthreezero in the creation of a community of life enthusiasts who are passionate about living everyday to its fullest and enjoy the benefits of one of man's simplest and greatest mobility inventions, the bicycle. Ride Easy.
Release Date: 2013-06-04
Package Dimensions: 54.0 x 27.5 x 7.0 inches