- Classic 3-speed Men's city cruiser bike with low-profile, lightweight aluminum frame for easy on and off
- Shimano internal hub with easy-to-use Nexus shifter allows wide range of rides, from leisure to long distance; front and rear handbrakes
- Rear rack for optional baskets and matching full fenders; seat and handlebar geometry puts rider in an upright, heads-up position
- 700x32c wheels with double-walled rims for a smooth ride; comfortable Brown synthetic leather saddle and matching grips with Classic stitching
- Fits riders from 5 feet to 6 feet 2 inches tall; comes 85 percent assembled
Designed to let you cruise, coast, and climb, the sixthreezero Ride in the Park men's bicycle combines a classic city cruiser frame with a choice of three gearing options — making it ideal for beach journeys, trips to the market, and urban commuting. Featuring lightweight aluminum construction, the men's Ride in the Park has a low-profile diamond frame design for easy entry, plus a seat and handlebar geometry that puts you in an upright, heads-up position.
Offering maximum versatility for a wide range of activities, this stylish bike is outfitted with a comfortable synthetic leather saddle and matching grips with classic stitching.
The Ride in the Park men's bike is available in two gearing options:
7-speed Shimano external hub allows for a wide range of riding — from leisure to long distance commutes. Includes front and rear handbrakes.
3-speed Shimano internal hub with easy-to-use Nexus shifter enables you to handle longer distances and moderate hills. Includes front and rear handbrake.
It also comes with a rear rack for mounting optional baskets or panniers (sold separately), matching full fenders to protect you from splashes and debris, twist shifter for quick gear changes, a 700 x 32C wheel set, and double-walled rims for a smooth ride. This 26-inch bike fits riders from 5 feet to 6 feet, 2 inches tall, and it comes 85 percent assembled.
Designed with comfort, ease, and eye-catching style, sixthreezero bikes offer affordable quality for a vast range of riders.
Package Dimensions: 54.6 x 31.7 x 8.0 inches