- SEAFLO Macerator Waste Pump. Empty Marine / RV Holding Tanks. Also Use with Fish Boxes & Livewells
- 12 GPM OF FLOW. Self-Priming to 5 Feet. Will empty a 30 gallon holding tank in less than 3 minutes
- ANTI-CLOGGING FEATURE. Dislodge Clogs Without Removing Hoses!
- QUAD-BLADE CHOPPING DESIGN. Ensures problem free pumping, providing superior performance
- Inlet: 1.5" Threaded & 1.5" Barbed - Discharge: 1.0" Barbed - 4 Year Warranty!
Details: SEAFLO HEAVY DUTY MACERATOR PUMP
The latest version of our Seaflo Macerator Pump. It now has a fully sealed motor, a more powerful motor, a new Quad-Blade chopping design, and an innovative easy-clog removal feature. The sealed motor consists of o-ring sealed end bells, sealed bearings and a hard durable powder coating to prevent corrosion. This SEAFLO 01-Series DC Macerator pump is designed specifically for Marine and RV sanitation waste applications and also fish box and livewell evacuation. The bait / fish deposits, particles of ice, fish scales and anything else that could potentially be found in the fish-box will be easily passed buy this Macerator Pump.
Features a premium impeller design with run-dry capability, thermal protection and self-priming ability. Our superior QUAD-BLADE Design and Heavy-Duty Motor ensures problem free pumping, providing superior performance over the competition. That is why we stand behind it with a 4-Year Warranty! SPECIFICATIONS:
4 YEAR WARRANTY!
- Flow Rate: 12 Gallons Per Minute
- Ports Inlet - 1-1/2" (38mm) Hose Barb and 1-1/2" N.P.T. (Male)
- Ports Outlet - 1" (19mm) Hose Barb
- Self Priming: 5 Vertical Feet
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Max Amp: 12A
- Macerator: Stainless Steel Quad Chopping Blade reduces particles down, for easy pumping
- Innovative Anti Clogging Technology -Dislodge Any Clogs Clean Without Hose Removal!
- Motor: Heavy Duty Construction, With Rear Plate Clean Clog Removal
- Seal: Lip Type
- Motor Type Permanent Magnet Type, Fully Enclosed, with Stainless Steel Shaft.
- Includes Run-Dry Protection Device that shuts-off pump.
- Complies with USCG Regulation 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE for Ignition Protection