- Flow Rate (GPH): 750GPH; Volt: 12V; Current(A): 3.0A; Head(M): 3.0M
- Wire Lead(M): 1m; Outlet Diameter: 19mm/ 3/4-Inch; Width: Approx. 81mm
- Built-in float switch! (No separate float switch is needed)
- No power use until pump is activated by internal float switch (when water level rises)
- Equipped with built in electronic controlled reed sensor system for easy fully automatic operation
Meet SEAFLO's brand new, patent-pending, fully automatic submersible bilge pump. This bilge pump efficiently and effectively removes boat bilge water at 750 gallons per hour. No seperate float switch is needed thanks to the built-in magnetic float switch! No power use until the pump is activated by the internal float switch. New design allows for easy maintenance and servicing without having to disconnect hosing or unscrew strainer base. Simply push in the two side tabs and lift the white casing off for easy access maintenance. Reassembling is just as easy.
All SEAFLO products also come with a 4-Year Limited Warranty!
Automatic, fully submersible electric pump
Compact design for small spaces
Equipped with built-in electromagnetic float switch system for fully automatic operation
Rustproof and corrosion resistant with a stainless steel shaft
High-impact durable plastic housing
Extremely efficient, very low current draw, and offers high capacity output
Quick release strainer for easy maintenance and servicing
Ignition protection to protect the pump against high current
Water/moisture tight seals
Silent and vibrationless operation
Will not burn out when run dry
Includes comprehensive user manual with installation instructions and wiring diagram
Flow Rate: 750 GPH
Max Draw: 5A
Head: 10.8' (3.3m)
Wire Lead: 3' (1m)
Outlet Diameter: 3/4"
Weight: 1.03 lbs
Dimensions: Approx. 6.5" x 3.27" x 4.13"