- Schwinn aluminum road frame with a steel road fork ensures quick, agile riding
- Shimano 14-speed integrated shifter/brake lever combo works with Shimano derailleurs for precise shifting
- Schwinn oversized road tires provide fast and smooth cycling wherever the ride takes you
- Alloy double wall rims are strong and light for added durability while you ride
- Schwinn aluminum handlebar, stem and seat post are lightweight and durable for a speedy yet smooth riding experience
Details: If speed is the name of your game, then you need a bike that's nimble and agile and built to go fast. Introducing the 700c women's volar 1400 by Schwinn, a speedy, light road bike that's sure to quench your need for speed. The light Schwinn aluminum road frame pairs with the steel road fork for agile riding, aided by the lightweight handlebar, stem and seat post componentry. Braking is crisp and shifting is smooth thanks to the Shimano 14-speed integrated shifter/brake lever combo and front and rear Shimano Derailleurs. Oversized Schwinn road tires keep things fast and smooth, while the alloy double wall rims keep the bike durable and the ride enjoyable. Like all Schwinn bikes, the volar 1400 comes with a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike. Enjoy the freedom of riding a Schwinn.
Package Dimensions: 54.0 x 31.0 x 10.5 inches