- Groundbreaking caster board that acts like a skateboard/snowboard hybrid
- Spinning aircraft-grade aluminum center tub for extreme grinding
- Pivoting deck and 360-degree caster trucks enable snowboard-like carving
- Spiked traction pads, kick tail and nose, and concave deck design
- Designed for children 8 years and up; supports up to 220 pounds
Details: Best described as a cross between a skateboard and a snowboard, the ripstik caster board is distinguished by its pivoting deck and 360-degree inclined caster trucks, which offers a snowboard-like carving ability. The ripstik "g" features a spinning aircraft-grade aluminum "g" tube in the center for extreme grinding action. Like the original ripstik, the "g" moves you forward with a simple weight transfer that lets you turn or accelerate without pushing--just like when you're carving down the slopes. The board offers such features as spiked traction pads, a kick tail and nose, and a concave deck design, which combine to improve your foot control--a must for tricks. And thanks to the 76mm polyurethane wheels and precision ABEC-5 bearing casters, skaters will enjoy a smooth ride on almost any type of pavement. Designed for children 8 years and up, the ripstik's plastic end platforms and metal torsion beam support up to 220 pounds.
Package Dimensions: 34.5 x 9.0 x 5.0 inches