- 6 individual bearings replace traditional rollers, creating a smoother cut and allowing for increased speed around the tube
- Contoured frame allows for easy alignment while adjusting the cutter to make a cut
- Features a specially designed stainless steel cutter wheel that contains bearings in the hub, decreasing drag around the tube for a smoother cut
- Ergonomic knob allows for easy adjustments
- Steel tube cutter has a 1/4-inch to 1-3/8-inch (6 mm to 35 mm) cutting capacity
Warranty: Ridgid covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool
Designed for optimal performance, the RIDGID 29963 Stainless Steel Tubing Cutter quickly and easily cuts stainless steel tube to the length you need. Featuring an innovative design, the tube cutter has 6 individual bearings that replace traditional rollers. These bearings create a smoother cut and allow for increased speed around the tube. Also, helping deliver a smoother cut, the specially designed stainless steel cutter wheel contains bearings in the hub, decreasing drag around the tube.
The tubing cutter has a contoured frame that allows for easy alignment while adjusting the cutter to make a cut, and it is equipped with an ergonomic knob for easy adjustments. Built for maximum performance, the cutter now includes an X-CEL knob design for quicker cutting.
This steel tube cutter has a 1/4-inch to 1-3/8-inch cutting capacity.
RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 5.8 x 1.3 inches