- Folding single-speed bike with rear coaster brake perfect for riding around the city, easy to carry and store in small spaces
- Ideal for commuting or exercise on paths that are mostly flat or smaller hills
- Lightweight Aluminum frame is up to 30% lighter than steel or chromoly
- 20" Wheels with Kenda Kwest commuter tires with smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves
- Folding time of 10 seconds with folding handlebar tube, top-tube and pedals
Details: Retrospec Bicycles has been a leading manufacturer of urban and commuter bicycles since 2008. While we have successfully launched bicycles of all kinds, our "less is more" mentality always leads us back to a simple single-speed drive train and ultra-light aluminum frame. The Retrospec Speck is a foldable single-speed that operates on a coaster brake which allows you to stop easily by pedaling backward. No brake cables or shifters are necessary so this bike is simple and easy to maintain, ride, carry and put away in a small space. Ergonomic grips and the famous Retrospec saddle make this a luxurious bike that will make each ride comfortable. The Speck is recommended for riders ranging from 4'8 to 6'6, under 240 lbs.
Package Dimensions: 34.0 x 24.8 x 12.9 inches