- 2-In-1 functionality: logs on the ground? Use the quick release button to detach the saw from the pole to convert the unit from a pole saw into a chainsaw. No tools required!
- Long reach: designed with a shaft extendable up to 10-feet for high branches. With operator Height considered, the pole saw can cut limbs 10-feet to 15-feet overhead. The saw head includes a branch hook to aid in clearing hung-up limbs.
- Electric Powered: an 8-amp inline electric motor instantly starts to drive the chain over the low-kickback, automatically Oiled 10-inch Bar.
- Adjustable: a telescoping design paired with flip and lock clamps allow the operator to quickly adjust the length of the pole saw so that trimming trees of varying heights isn't a hassle.
- Prune in comfort: anti-rotation shaft and non-slip grip enhance comfort and stability during use.
- Note: Bar and chain oil may seep from unit when not in use. Remember to loosen the saw chain with the tool-free tensioner if it was Adjusted during operation.
Details: When you need to go that extra mile, Remington has you covered. Taking down hard-to-reach branches is one of the most important parts of yard maintenance. This 2-in-1 pole saw/chainsaw features a full wrap handle allowing for more maneuverability and versatility while cutting. And because the cord and handguard are always at the bottom of the pole, there are fewer snag hazards when you’re in pole saw mode. That’s good when you’re trimming branches up above your head. It also features a push-button quick change that allows you to convert to a chainsaw easily, without tools, so you can cut up those downed branches in no time.
Package Dimensions: 64.0 x 12.5 x 1.1 inches