- Scaled down, battery-powered electric moto-cross dirt bike for off-road riding
- Super quiet, single speed, chain driven motor with a twist grip throttle control
- Large knobby tires; hand operated rear brake and battery life is up to 30 min
- Speeds up to 14 miles per hour with no pedaling needed!
- Designed for ages 13 and up; 90-day warranty
Details: Razor products have populated neighborhoods across the U.S., but they don't stop where the sidewalk ends. With the Dirt Rocket line, Razor introduced off-road rides for those who aren't afraid of the dirt. The MX350 Dirt Rocket, has received multiple toy awards as well as praised in Sports Illustrated for Kids. This scaled down, electric powered dirt bike is a fun way for younger riders to live out their off-road fantasies. With a high torque motor, large, knobby tires, and speeds up to 14 miles per hour, that dirt hill has got nothin' on you.