- True Comfort Frame makes for lighter weight and a more comfortable upright riding position
- Comfort saddle
- Stability and safety without sacrificing efficiency
The casual commute meets serious comfort in the Raleigh Detour 2 mid-level hybrid bike. Whether you're riding 10 miles roundtrip to work or meeting friends for happy hour, the Detour 2 will get you there quickly and comfortably. More efficient than the average comfort bike yet more comfortable than the average road bike, the Detour 2 prizes comfort with a focus on function, delivering the best of both worlds - a comfortable upright riding position plus narrower tires and larger rims for efficient, longer distance city riding and commuting.
Made with a rack and fender-ready aluminum frame, the Detour 2 is lightweight and easy to maneuver. It features 21 gears to choose from, and the spring-loaded comfort saddle and comfort grips will keep all your contact points with the bike comfy and happy. Distance, comfort, quality and great value all come together in the Detour 2.
Raleigh Bicycles are designed around one simple idea: fun. It's an idea that inspired the very first bikes way back in 1887 and continues to inspire how things are done today. Hop on a Raleigh and enjoy the ride!
- A lightweight aluminum frame is designed for comfort with upright geometry, comfy saddle and comfort grips
- Shimano shifters will take you through 21 gears making hills disappear beneath you
- 700 x 40c tires with puncture protection keep you efficiently rolling along with less chance of flat tires
- Efficient hybrid made for longer distance city riding and commuting