- The Slow Cooker that Cooks and Goes! Ideal for slow cooking foods and taking them on the road.
- Swing-up handle makes carrying easy. In carrying mode, locking lid seals tight for spill-proof transport.
- Rugged, wide-profile "picnic cooler-style" with cool-touch housing prevents tip-overs when traveling
- Generous 8 Qt capacity with Viewing Window; Cover and pot remove for easy cleaning; High, low and keep warm settings
- Built in cord storage. Removable utensil holder doubles as a handy spoon rest plus white board and marker.
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
Details: Slow-cook foods and take them on the Road with this Nomad traveling slow cooker. Its rugged, wide-profile "picnic cooler-style" design with cool-touch housing and swing-up handle makes carrying easy and prevents tip-overs when traveling. The locking lid seals tight for spill-proof transportation. Extra-large 8-quart size will hold enough food to feed a crowd. It's great for soups, stews, casseroles, chicken, roasts and more. A built-in dry erase board with marker is handy for messages. The Nomad is ideal for buffet-style foods at home or away-pulled pork, chicken wings, sloppy joes, hot beef and more. Tenderizes leaner cuts of meat and offers slow-cook settings for high, low, and keep warm. The hinged, removable cover has a large see-through glass window and features a detachable utensil holder with silicone cord that secures a utensil during transport and doubles as a spoon rest when serving. Removable nonstick cooking pot is fully immersible for easy cleaning. Built-in cord storage.
Release Date: 2019-03-19
Package Dimensions: 17.1 x 15.0 x 12.2 inches