- Presto 02910 Salad Shooter
- One ingredient after another can be added without cleaning in between
- Shoots food right into a salad bowl, onto a pizza, or into soup
- Interchangeable slicing and shredding cones easily attach
- The product is from China.Wattage Output: 125 watts
- The fast and convenient way to slice or shred vegetables, fruits, and cheese for delicious salads, soups, pizzas, tacos, desserts and more.
- Grate chocolate, chop nuts, and make bread and cracker crumbs quickly and easily. Shoot ingredients right where you want, with no extra bowls to clean!
- The motor base wipes clean. All other parts are dishwasher safe. Simple to store! It's compact enough to fit most anywhere, even in a drawer.
- Interchangeable slicing and shredding cones slip right in. There are no complicated parts to assemble.
- Hundreds of uses--shreds cheese for pizza, potatoes for hashbrowns, and lettuce for tacos. Makes beautiful fruit salads with sliced bananas, apples and more.
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Details: The easy way to slice and shred vegetables, fruits, cheese and more for delicious salads, soups, pizzas, tacos, and desserts. Just point and shoot right where you want. No extra bowls to clean. Grate chocolate, chop nuts, and make bread and cracker crumbs quickly and neatly. Interchangeable slicing and shredding cones slip right in. There are no complicated parts to assemble. Easy to clean and store. Base wipes clean, all other parts are dishwasher safe. Compact enough to store most anywhere. 120 volts, 60 Hz onlyThe SaladShooter makes a fabulous gift for those who like big, healthy salads loaded with veggies, homemade pizza with plenty of grated cheese, desserts topped with nuts or chocolate--find yourself in that portrait somewhere? Amazingly fast, the SaladShooter literally shoots out prepared food directly into a salad bowl or in neat piles for an assemble-your-own taco party. Featuring sharp stainless-steel cutting blades, the two interchangeable cones, one for shredding and one for slicing, each slip in and out of the main chute and are secured in place with a twist-lock ring. That’s all--no complicated parts to assemble. Food should be cut into blocks or lengths that fit into the food chamber, and a chart in the user guide specifies which cone to use for which foods. To operate, one hand grips the handle of the shooter and flips on the power switch, while the other hand presses down on the food guide to produce a steady output of shredded or sliced food. There’s no need to wash the parts in between processing different kinds of food, so shredded cheese, lettuce, carrots, and more are ready one after the other. All parts except the motor base can be washed in the dishwasher. The SaladShooter is not intended for grinding coffee or processing cranberries, tomatoes, or meats. Measuring 9-1/2 by 7 by 3-1/2 inches with a five-foot cord, the SaladShooter is covered by a 1-year limited warranty against defects. --Ann Bieri
Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.9 x 4.3 inches