- POWERFUL - 4,000 TRUE Lumen Brightness, 5,000K Color Temperature | When you need a brilliant light to view your next project that allows you to see in vivid detail, grab a PowerSmith LED Work Light with Metal Tripod
- CONVENIENCE - 9 ft power cord with grounded plug while other brands have shorter cords | When you need those couple of extra feet without moving a tangled extension cord, Choose PowerSmith LED Work Lights!
- LONGEVITY - Long-lasting Super-bright leds | 50,000 hour rating and no maintenance ever!
- VERSATILITY - Adjustable tilt: up to 30° down and 90° up | Position the light exactly where you need it at the height you need it with the included Metal Tripod!
- DURABILITY - Sealed die-cast aluminum housing and metal Tripod | Rugged, Durable, and ready for ANY weather condition. An IP65 rating means the PowerSmith LED Work Light is ready for your next outdoor project!
Warranty: 2 year parts and labor.
Details: The POWERSMITH PWLT2140TS is a powerful LED work light for everyday use. It is designed to stand up to the rigors of the most demanding usage. The durable LEDs are in a waterproof sealed die cast aluminum housing, behind impact-resistant glass lenses, and the sealed power switch provides years of all-weather dependability.
Producing 4,000 Lumen, the 5000K bright white color spectrum is representative of day light, exceeding that of the typical halogen bulb, so you can see details and vivid colors. (Unlike Halogen) The LEDs stay cool to the touch, are 5X more energy efficient than halogen lights and you never need to bother replacing delicate bulbs. The LED’s are designed to last a lifetime.
The innovative Rapid Release Clamp allows you to easily detach the lights from the tripod for added functionality, faster setup and breakdown, and easy storage.
Package Dimensions: 23.5 x 10.7 x 7.1 inches