- 9 POWER LEVELS: Quickly choose your desired power from 100W to 1800W in 200W increments; 1800W power to meet your various cooking needs; simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill with ease
- 8 PRESET TEMPERATURE LEVELS: Adjustable temperature ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 460°F (238°C); can be set in 40°F increments; sensitive large touch buttons for enhanced usability
- WIDE APPLICATIONS & PORTABLE: The cooktop surface measures a diameter of 6.7in (17cm) to fit frying pans with a diameter of 3.9-8.6in (10-22cm); ensures a large and uniform heated area; compact and lightweight with a thickness of just 2.3in (6cm) for easy transport and storage; suitable for areas with limited space use
- LONG 3-HOUR TIMER & SAFETY LOCK: Press "+" or "-" button to set the timer in 1-minute increments (long press for 10 minutes); overheating protection, child lock and rounded edges for ultimate safety
- WEAR RESISTANCE & EASY MAINTENANCE: Premium glass surface ensures excellent wear resistance and easy cleaning after use; we provide a 90-day returns policy and a 12-month warranty from the date of your purchase
This cooktop includes a built-in timer that goes up to 180 minutes and that shuts off automatically to reduce the risk of overcooking or burning food.
When the internal temperature of the induction cooktop exceeds your selected temperature, it will automatically stop working.
In an ambient temperature of 77°F (25°C), the built-in fuse will ensure the internal temperature stays below 563°F (295°C).
1.This unit will only operate with suitable cookware made from cast iron, enameled and stainless steel.
It will not operate when using aluminum, ceramic, copper, glass or Pyrex cookware, or any cookware with a concaved base.
2.The cookware base should have a diameter of no less than 4in (10cm) and no more than 8.7in (22cm).
Power range: 100-1800W
Temperature range: 140-460°F/60-238°C
Power cable length: 3.9ft/1.2m
Size: 11.6 x 14.2 x 2.2in/29.5 x 36 x 5.7cm
Timer: Maximum 3 hours
Error codes and explanations:
E0: No pot/ Unsuitable cookware
E1: Low voltage
E2: Over voltage
E3: Thermistor module open
E4: Thermistor module short
E5: Thermistor to IGBT open
E6: Thermistor to IGBT short
E7: Thermistor module failure
E8: Inner failure
E9: Thermistor to IGBT overheating
If the error code E0 is reported, please check if the cookware you are using is suitable for induction cooking or wait for the appliance to cool down and then switch it on again.
If error codes E1-E9 are reported, please contact us for inspection and repair.
1 x Portable Induction Cooktop
1 x User Manual
Package Dimensions: 18.0 x 13.7 x 3.8 inches