View More on Amazon
- A little extra height and a comfortable footrest make this counter chair stand out in a crowd; made with fade-resistant POLYWOOD recycled lumber
- POLYWOOD recycled HDPE lumber has the look of painted wood without the upkeep real wood requires; requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing
- Heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements; will not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and is resistant to stains, insects, fungi, and salt spray
- Some assembly required; commercial grade stainless steel hardware; made in the USA
- Measures 26-1/2 inches wide by 30-1/2 inches deep by 50-1/2 inches high; 20-year limited warranty
Warranty: 5 years.
Details: A little extra height and a comfortable footrest make this counter chair stand out in a crowd. POLYWOOD furniture is constructed of solid POLYWOOD recycled lumber that’s available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors. It won’t splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed. It’s also designed to withstand nature’s elements as well as to resist stains, corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses. Best of all, POLYWOOD furniture is made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty.
Package Dimensions: 34.9 x 21.3 x 7.2 inches