POLYWOOD Plantation Rocker, Black
View More on Amazon
- Built to withstand hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds.
- Made from a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles.
- Will not splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft bristle brush. No other maintenance required.
- A 20-inch seat allows for easy entry and exit. Gently sloped runners provide smooth rocking motion.
Details: Add a touch of tradition to your porch with the Plantation Porch Rocking Chair (R199). Made in Syracuse, Indiana, from genuine POLYWOOD lumber, this attractive rocking chair is both low-maintenance and eco-friendly. POLYWOOD lumber does not splinter, rot, or crack like natural wood, and resists food and beverage stains. Available in a range of UV-inhibiting colors, your Plantation Porch Rocking Chair never needs painting or staining. Like all POLYWOOD furniture, the Plantation Porch Rocking Chair comes with a 20-year residential warranty protecting against cracking, peeling, splintering and cracking. The chair weighs only 35 lbs, and measures 26.25x41.25x34 inches. A curved seat increases comfort and pairs well with the POLYWOOD Seat Cushion (XPWS0007).
Package Dimensions: 45.0 x 24.0 x 7.0 inches