View More on Amazon
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds.
- Polywood lumber is a proprietary plastic containing recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles.
- Weatherproof. Will not splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot when exposed to the elements.
- Easy to store. Collapses for easy transportation and storage.
- Comfortable. Reclines to four seating positions, including completely flat.
Warranty: 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty.
Details: The POLYWOOD Nautical Chaise Lounge (NCC2280) has an adjustable four-position back for individualized comfort. Made in Indiana, each chair is constructed from fade-resistant HDPE POLYWOOD lumber. The Nautical Chaise Lounge is collapsible and stacks for easy storage, weighs 54 lbs, and measures 27x78.50x39 inches. The Nautical Chaise Lounge comes in seven weather resistant colors to mimic the appearance of painted wood. A 20-year warranty protects against splintering, cracking, peeling and warping, and requires no painting or staining. The POLYWOOD Nautical Chaise Lounge pairs well with POLYWOOD’s XPWF0004 Chaise Cushion, the SBT18 South Beach Table and the AD5030 Classic Folding Adirondack Chair.
Package Dimensions: 48.0 x 21.5 x 7.0 inches