View More on Amazon
- Capable of withstanding a range of environmental stressors, including sun, snow, and strong winds.
- Weatherproof. Will not splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot when exposed to the elements.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE. Clear instructions and marine-grade quality hardware make assembly a snap
- Easy maintenance. Requires no painting, waterproofing, or staining.
- A contoured seat and waterfall front increase comfort.
Warranty: 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty.
Details: With a comfortable contoured seat and waterfall front, the POLYWOOD Modern Adirondack Chair (AD420) offers a modern take on a traditional classic. Made in Syracuse, Indiana from durable, POLYWOOD lumber, the Modern Adirondack Chair will not rot, peel, or splinter like natural wood, and requires only minimal maintenance for years of stain-resistant outdoor use. POLYWOOD lumber is infused with UV protectant coloring throughout, so there’s no exterior finish to wear away: simply wash with soapy water and a soft bristle brush to maintain the appearance of painted natural wood. A 20-year residential protects against splintering, peeling, chipping, rotting, and cracking. The Modern Adirondack Chair weighs only 34 lbs, and measures 29. 25x34, 68x32. 13 inches with seat dimensions of 20. 5x17. 37x13. 68 inches.
Package Dimensions: 33.6 x 28.7 x 9.9 inches