- Ultra-light and ultra-compact progress capture pulley (volume and weight 50 % smaller than the MINI TRAXION)
- Excellent efficiency, thanks to sealed ball bearings (91 %)
- Cam can be locked in open position so device can be used as a simple pulley. Works even on frozen or muddy ropes
- For use on ropes between 8 and 11 mm in diameter
- Weight: 85 g. Working load: 2,5 kN x 2 = 5 kN . Breaking strength: 7.5 kN x 2 = 15 kN . Working load as progress capture pulley: 2.5 kN . Breaking strength as progress capture pulley: 4 kN . Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA.
Legal Disclaimer: These products are for mountaineering, rock-climbing industrial work and/or rescue use only. Mountaineering, rock climbing, industrial work and rescue are inherently dangerous. Any person involved in these activities must obtain qualified instruction of the proper use of these products prior to using them. Any person using these products is responsible for their own actions/decisions. FAILURE TO FOLLOW WARNINGS CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
Details: The MICRO TRAXION is an ultralight (85 g), ultra-compact progress-capture pulley that is exceptionally efficient (91%) thanks to its sealed ball bearings. The cam can be locked in open position so the device can be used as a simple pulley.
Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 4.9 x 1.1 inches