- DURABLE FRAME: Durable PVC plastic frame is great for withstanding UV exposure, and the telescoping tunnel fits wall thickness 4.75 in. - 7.25 in.
- DOUBLE-FLAP DESIGN: The pet door has two replaceable flaps that help keep out weather and provide energy efficiency
- CONTROLLED ACCESS: The slide-in closing panel is provided for added insulation and control of your pet's access
- EASY, DO-IT-YOURSELF INSTALLATION: Installs into several wall types including all types of siding, stucco and brick; cut-out template and step-by-step instructions included
- PET SIZE: Recommended for pets up to 100 lb.; pet door flap opening measures 10.375 in. W x 15.375 in. H
- PRODUCT SUPPORT: PetSafe brand's U.S.-based Customer Care experts will be glad to help; call Monday through Saturday at 1-800-845-3274
- EXPERIENCE: PetSafe brand has been an industry leading U.S. manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Details: The PetSafe Wall Entry Pet Door allows your dog or cat to go in and out without the hassle of constantly having to open the door. This door is great for homes in which installing a pet door on an entry or side door is simply not practical or convenient. This unique wall entry pet door can be installed in a number of different wall materials including all types of siding, stucco and brick; making it one of the best wall mount dog doors on the market. The telescoping tunnel allows for installation into walls that are 4.75 in. to 7.25 in. thick. For extra thick walls that extend beyond 7.25 in., we provide extension kits sold separately that will enable the door to extend further for walls up to 12 in thick.
Included in the Box
Wall Entry Pet Door with Flaps
Slide-in Closing Panel
8 Drywall Screws
8 Screw Caps
8 Toggle Bolts
Suggested Pet Weight
5.25 in. x 7.5 in.
Up to 15 lb.
8.25 in. x 11.25 in.
Up to 40 lb.
10.375 in. x 15.375 in.
Up to 100 lb.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will this work in walls thicker than 7.25 in.?
A: The PetSafe Wall Entry Extension, sold separately will allow for installation in walls 7.25 in. - 12 in. thick.
Q: Are there replacement flaps available for this pet door?
A: Yes, the PetSafe Freedom Replacement Flaps are sold separately and can be easily replaced if new flaps are needed.
Package Dimensions: 22.0 x 14.9 x 5.8 inches