- Durable, high-range spinning reel ideal for conquering big saltwater gamefish
- Full metal body, sideplate, and rotor and heavy-duty aluminum bail wire offer exceptional durability
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag system provides powerful drag without sacrificing smoothness
- Fluid cranking with 5 sealed stainless steel ball bearings and instant anti-reverse bearing
- Superline spool requires no backing, is braid ready, and has line capacity rings marked at 1/3, 2/3, and full capacity
Details: Arm yourself for the most punishing saltwater battles with the Penn Battle II Spinning Fishing Reel. Crafted from durable materials and packed with fish-fighting features, this saltwater reel is engineered to catch fish year after year. From the full metal body, sideplate, and rotor to the five sealed stainless steel ball bearings, each component is designed to help you land your catch. The reel's HT-100 Versa-Drag carbon fiber drag system leverages both sides of each drag washer to provide maximum drag, and its instant anti-reverse bearing eliminates pullback so you reel without interruption. Additionally, the drag washers are treated with a proprietary grease to ensure long-lasting performance. Suitable for use with Berkley or Spiderwire Superline, the spool is fitted with a rubber gasket that prevents the Superline from slipping under pressure--meaning anglers can use braided line without a monofilament backing. And thanks to its line capacity rings, the spool displays at a glance how much line is remaining.
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 4.0 x 3.0 inches