- NO SKIN IRRITATION DEMATTING TOOL: Stainless Steel Teeth Blades with Rounded Blade Edges to Prevent Skin Irritation; Pets Actually Enjoy Being Brushed By This Rake
- PREMIUM CRAFTSMANSHIP: Beautifully Crafted Shedding Brush with Wooden Handle With A Full Tang Construction;
- WE DON'T BUY FAKE REVIEWS: Effectively Removes Loose, Shedding Hair Without Pulling the Coat, Especially Thick Undercoats; Helps Work Through Knots as a Great Dematting Tool; Leaving Coat Full and Healthy With the "Show Quality" Look
- GREAT FOR FINISHING: Highly Recommended for Pets with Soft and Fine Coats, Very Short Coats, and Fine Long Coats. Great for Finishing a Brushing Session.
- NO QUESTIONS ASKED REFUND POLICY: You Can Request a Full Refund Anytime and It'll Be Granted. Not Only That, We'll Send You a FREE Replacement If Yours Isn't Working. Our Highest Priority is to Delight You as a Valued Customer!
If your are looking for a undercoat rake or dematting tool for your dog or cat, this will be the best investment you can make and many professional groomers will nod in agreement.
If you have a dog or cat that sheds a lot, it is important to note that they should not be shaved. Their undercoat serves as an insulation from both the heat and the cold, and if you shave them, you reduce their ability to regulate their own body temperature.
It is recommended that you groom these types of coats several times a week. You want to begin with a stainless steel coat stripper/undercoat rake for dogs or cats. This undercoat rake will help you remove the loose undercoat. You always want to brush in the direction the hair grows. If your dog has a long coat, you will need to separate the hair in order to get to the undercoat. Once you have removed the loose undercoat, you will want a slicker brush to go over the top of the coat.
- Brush in the direction of hair growth only - Use short, quick strokes
- Remove hair from blades regularly whilst brushing
Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 5.0 x 1.0 inches