- Classic vintage design in velvet upholstery with button-tufted arms and back and wooden legs
- Made on a sturdy wood frame with filling made of high-density foam and memory foam for ultimate comfort
- Multi-functional design. The back can be reclined to lounging and sleeping position
- Available in blue, grey, green and pink velvet. Ships in one box and it is easy to assemble
- Futon dimensions: 83"L x 33.5"W x 32.5"H. Sleeping dimensions: 73"L x 44"W x 17.5"H. Weight limit: 600 lb.
Details: The Novo Gratz Tallulah memory foam futon is exactly what you need. Bringing into your home elegance and sophistication with a vintage silhouette, rounded lines and button-tufted details in soft velvet upholstery, this piece is compact and multi-functional. Made on a sturdy wood frame, Tallulah is designed to offer nothing but superior comfort. The seats are filled with high-density foam and responsive memory foam that will cradle your body and relieve pressure points while you are watching TV or taking afternoon naps. The backrest features a split-back that can be independently reclined to create multiple positions, including lounging and sleeping. This means you now have an extra bed for overnight guests! available in multiple colors, this chic and stylish piece is finished with slanted wooden legs.
Package Dimensions: 46.0 x 37.0 x 17.0 inches
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.